Tips and advice for entering
- This page contains links to x2 separate entry forms. One form to enter a specific project and our business awards form – this is for every other category. Scroll down and use the button links below to reach the correct form for you.
- It is recommended that you review the forms below, prepare your entry in a Word document, then copy/paste into relevant fields.
- The Awards reflect business conducted during 2019 but ongoing projects can be submitted.
- There is no cost to enter, you can enter more than once and as many categories as you like. . . it is recommended.
- It is possible to attach supplementary material for the judges consideration to your entry as part of the forms below.
- If you have any questions, or simply wish to ensure you are completing the entry correctly, please contact us.
The Project of the Year Awards recognise technology projects which have delivered outstanding operational and competitive advantage. They are presented in the categories: Private Sector, Public Sector, SME.
The Business awards are for every other category . *Remember you can enter as many categories as you like and it is possible to submit more than one entry form.