Tips and advice for entering
- This page contains links to x2 separate entry forms. One form to enter a specific project and our business awards form – this is for every other category. Scroll down and use the button links below to reach the correct form for you.
- It is recommended that you review the forms below, prepare your entry in a Word document, then copy/paste into relevant fields.
- The Awards reflect business conducted during 2019 but ongoing projects can be submitted.
- There is no cost to enter, you can enter more than once and as many categories as you like. . . it is recommended.
- It is possible to attach supplementary material for the judges consideration to your entry as part of the forms below.
- If you have any questions, or simply wish to ensure you are completing the entry correctly, please contact us.
Closing date for entries: 9 April 2020
The Project of the Year Awards recognise technology projects which have delivered outstanding operational and competitive advantage. They are presented in the categories: Private Sector, Public Sector, SME.
The Business awards are for every other category . *Remember you can enter as many categories as you like and it is possible to submit more than one entry form.