Submission Tips for entering
Who can enter
Any company operating on the island of Ireland is invited to submit. Entries are invited from any department within the company – both individual and group/team entries are accepted. The entry process is straightforward – each category requires a freeform narrative which the judges will assess along the lines shown here.
To catch the eye of the Judges, include references such as:
- Distinct competitive advantages or new customer wins.
- Marketing campaigns with measurable results.
- New product launches or developing partnerships.
- Any evidence of enhancing your customers’ business in bringing them new competitive advantages in their business.
- Key appointments to the executive team or Board of Directors.
- Any reference to upskilling and training programmes for staff.
- Mergers or acquisitions or new investment capital incorporated in the business.
- Individual achievements or independent company awards local or international.
- The Awards reflect business conducted during 2017
The Project of the Year Award categories reward excellence in delivering an outstanding application of business technology. The winners will show a thorough understanding of their clients’ business needs, competitive threats and the market dynamics in which they operate.
The main Excellence categories identify outstanding players who demonstrate long-term vision in building and financing sustainable business growth. Applicants are asked to cover in their submission: strategic vision, demonstrated excellence of products and services with clear client outcomes, marketing & innovation, sales & business development, customer care, professional development of staff.
If you have any questions, or simply wish to ensure you are completing the entry correctly,
please contact us.
Entering the Tech Excellence Awards will not alone help you focus on reviewing best business practice, it is a badge of honour just to make it to the shortlist in any category. The Awards are selected by a distinguished panel of judges, and are recognised as the principal professional accolades awarded in the Irish technology industry.
The closing date for entries is 20 April 2018